Gas Fireplace Repair, Installation & Maintenance Service
Gas fireplaces tend to be the best choice for most homeowners who want the look and feel of a wood fireplace, but with virtually no maintenance or cleanup. Gas fireplaces are more popular than ever before, especially for interior design applications. It’s easy to enhance the coziness and livability of your home by having one installed indoors.
Gas inserts provide a consistently efficient source of heat and can do wonders for enhancing the look of an otherwise drab masonry fireplace. Fireplace Gallery has over three decades in the industry specializing in gas fireplaces. We help take the guesswork out of any fireplace installation, repair, service.
most common fireplace problems
- The fireplace pilot does not keep the flame
- Fireplace spark not working
- The fireplace flame comes on and goes off after a few seconds
- The fireplace flame is lifting on the burner
- Fireplace flame does not stay longer than a few seconds
- White residue on fireplace glass
- The fireplace produces a burning smell
- The fireplace fan stopped working
- Fireplace burner produce yellow flames
- call us@(647)830-0083
- We service Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Markham, Vaughan, Maple, Aurora, King City, & all of North York